Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 26, 2011 - Family Email


Patricio and Jhardelin.  I love these people more than anything


I want to so say sorry for being a loser, I felt like I had a thousand things to tell you all but I forgot!!!


 


Elder Barahona
This is the house I was at last night to do the Skype thing.  Love their kids! 
I promised myself I wouldn´t be an awkward person online, but hey, the mission changes you.  Okay, I wasn´t that awkward.  Well I love you all and good thing I am getting a new camera because the screen got cracked last night.  I don´t know how but I came back upstairs after skyping and the screen broke.  I hope you all enjoyed the gifts.  I LOVED everything I got from you all.  Seriously you all spoil me to DEATH.  I am extremely grateful to have the best family in the world.  The best parents EVER.   I had an amazing Christmas and I don´t feel far away from you all.  Well it just doesn´t feel like Christmas in Spain haha.  My favorite thing I got was the skype talk. 

Well i just wrote Damon a letter all in Spanish, haha, because I can understand his beaner Spanish now haha.  I really do love you all and I am extremely blessed with everything I have.  Hey I love you all and I'm doing awesome I am excited for the hollidays to be over so I can start teaching people more.  I love teaching lessons, I love to teach.  Well you all choose the right and I love you.

ELDER HAFEN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment