Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Monday, March 7, 2011

Some New Pictures

We decided to add some of the last pictures before Cody took off to the MTC.  The first pictures are of Cody getting set apart as a missionary.  He was set apart the night before, and from what I hear his blessing was very good.  The blessing spoke very high of him and his potential as a missionary.


The next pictures are of him right before he entered the Provo MTC.  My mom told me the MTC does the drop off different from when I went through the MTC, but then again, I'm old.  Here are some pictures of him saying good bye to his puppy dogs and family.





No comments:

Post a Comment