Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Friday, March 4, 2011

February 23, 2011 - First Handwritten Letter

i Hola MiFamilia!
     
Well today was kinda crazy. My companion is from Independence, Missouri. I am good, safe and overwhelmed! My companion is way cool, and he's going to Malaga as well. I love it here.  The spirit is so strong. 
Sorry, I'm kind of wiped out and don't know really what to say. My teachers are awesome, same with the MTC President. I've seen Sean and Keenan. They aren't in my district, but Sean could be in my Zone. My companion's name is Elder Blanch. 
Well this is supposed to be a quick letter. My and I companion got to participate in a demonstration of going into an investigators home. I love you and will write you next Thursday.

Love You,
Elder Hafen

No comments:

Post a Comment