Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 17, 2011 - Email to Family

HOLA!
GUESS WHO'S VISA GOT CLEARED???????????
Leaving the Provo MTC
That's right, me.  Elder Manning and Elder Sean Peterson visas cleared! Us three meet in the travel office on Monday and figure things out.  The Spanish consulate is in Portugal this weekend so we have to wait till Monday to find out when we meet with him and our flight plans to the Spain MTC.  Which is awesome because it's my two home boys that I love the most.  Poor little Elder Rodriguez will probably have my companion now...but my prayers were answered I need to get to Spain.   
So the MTC is pretty good besides the food.  I really do appreciate the meals you have made for me mother.  You too Miss Amy.  I have been told by my tutor that I sign up for; that the Spain MTC is much better.  
Hanging out after a meal in the cafeteria
Also on our P-Days, in the Madrid MTC, we apparently get to go and walk around Madrid, which will be awesome.  Here in the MTC you feel caged but it honestly isn’t bad at all.
The Spanish is coming along; I speak it better than I think.  You all know me I'm hard on myself.  But yeah I can understand so much more and I’m starting to be able to conjugate words better.  I just pray really hard and command myself "tenga fe" have faith.  
How is the family?
How is Brady? How was his b-day? How is his school? Does he have a woman yet?
Dad’s ankle? He told me it is good and healed a lot.
How is little Zac attack?
How is my dog? I miss her.
How is Charles Murphy?
How is Jer and Ames?
I just barely emailed Dustin and Julie so I know they are good.
This will be awesome that I get to fly with Elder Manning and Elder Peterson; I am very lucky and blessed.

Of course Cody would be leading the group in push-ups
So not a whole lot is new with me, just the same exact thing every single week of my life right now.  Sleep, eat and study.  Oh and to answer dads question we get gym time 5 days a week for 50 minutes.  I do a lot of push-ups and play some mean games of 4 square.  Could you please send me out my nice running shoes I want to start running now that my knee feels a lot stronger?  So I will call you at the airport if I leave next week!!!!!
Mom have fun, be happy and I love you soooooooooooooooooo much!  I love your letter and I pray for the whole family every night in Spanish/English.
 Love you all!!!
 Elder baby Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment