Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 10, 2011 - Email to Family

HEYYYY!!!
So real quick I had a cool thing happen to me last night.  We have do this thing here it's called the TRC and what we do is a volunteer comes to the MTC and acts like an investigator.  We have to do a door contact in Spanish and teach them about families all in Spanish and I could do it!!!  Then after we did that to three investigators we taught the first lesson on the restoration to an investigator in English.  I'm really good at teaching in English haha.  But it's amazing how I teach with the spirit; I hardly remember anything I ever really say after the lesson haha.
So no, my visa hasn't come in, but when it does they say they will ship us right off to Spain.  My companion turned his in like three weeks ago so he is in bad luck.  But I just hope I am out of here before his, yes fiancé, comes into the MTC.  It's pretty hard already with his sister always around, but I like her companion.  We teach them in Spanish a lot so I guess that's helpful and we gave them a blessing; I did the oil so that was cool.  I am starting to get along better with Elder Blanch.  We are spiritually friends but not in real life haha.
So I finally saw Elder Joe Wells and he gave me a hug from you, thanks.  So Jerame figured out this website dearelder.com.  Use it to send me your emails so I don't use six minutes waiting for the computer to load and read your email.  So ask him about it.  He wrote me on it and it was good to hear from him because at the time I was very frustrated with the language.
Well everything is the same here in the MTC, the same thing every week.  I have been gone for two weeks and it feels like one big giant day.  It goes by fast and sleep feels like a half an hour nap!
The Provo MTC Zone
So yeah Elder Manning is on iTunes I will write you about it. He is really talented though and opened up for a pretty big band called Secondhand Serenade. 
I just got back from the temple it was awesome as always, I love P-days because I get to talk to my family and of course write haha!
I will be sending out Brady's card and my memory card so you can see all my pictures, I have taken lots.  I still need one with Elder Wells and Elder Peterson.  I always see those two but I haven't gotten a picture!  Oh I need a picture with Elder Keenan Karatti.  So just send me food that's not sugar and no more Mtn Dew. I'm out of time!
I Love you
Elder Hafen

No comments:

Post a Comment