Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Letter to Mom and Dad from a Member in Spain


This is a message we received from a member in Spain-I believe he is the one that fed Cody chicken feet in the email that I just forwarded! I had a button that I could push to translate it-hopefully that forwards to you too.
Love Ya all,
Judy

Queridos hermanos Brad y Judy Hafen, soy un miembro de la Iglesia, que vivo en Jaen, donde su hijo, el Elder Hafen esta sirviendo como misionero... El motivo de mi e.mail es expresarles mi mas sincero agradecimiento por las enseñanzas que le han dado a su hijo.
Es un ejemplo para nosotros aqui en Jaen, aqui somo una rama muy pequeña de unos 50 o 60 asistentes cada domingo y su hijo esta haciendo una gran obra... y se que en parte es por lo bueno que el es, pero la mayor parte de que el sea asi, estoy seguro que es gracias a sus padres... no podria haber un hijo tan bueno con padres que no fueran como minimo lo mismo... Yo soy joven, solo tengo 32 años, no tengo hijos, pero imagino que lo echaran muchisimo de menos... sepan que el esta haciendo la mayor obra de su vida, yo puedo testificarles de ello... es un misionero ejemplar, muy simpatico, pero muy recto... el es simplemente especial... yo puedo verlo en sus ojos, el espiritu santo no se separa de el...
Queria agradecerles por haber preparado tan bien a su hijo... le queremos mucho, lo cuidamos, pero el con su amor, su espiritu y sus enseñanzas nos da mas de lo que nosotros le damos...Solo quiero que sepan que tienen un hijo muy especial... será un gran lider en la iglesia, se lo aseguro...
Un abrazo muy fuerte.

 
Dear brothers Brad and Judy Hafen, am a member of the Church, I live in Jaen, where his son, Elder Hafen is serving as a missionary ...
The reason for my e.mail is to express my sincere gratitude for the teachings that have given his son. 
It is an example for us here in Jaen, here we're a very small branch of about 50 or 60 people each Sunday and his son is doing a great work ... and that part is so good he is, but most of that is so, I am sure it is because of their parents ... could not have a child so good with parents who were not at least the same ... I'm young, I have only 32, I have no children, but imagine being kicked out terribly ... know that he is doing the greatest work of his life, I can testify to it ... is an exemplary missionary, very friendly, very straight ... he is just special ... I can see it in their eyes, the holy spirit is not separated from the ... I wanted to thank you for preparing your child so well ... We love you, we care for, but with his love, his spirit and teachings gives us more than we give ... I just want to know that you have a very special son ... will be a great leader in the church, I assure you ... 
A big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment