Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012 - Email to Family

Okay so don´t hate me! I have 5 minutes.  We ran out of time today!
So everything is wonderful!!!!!!
I am doing awesome, and soo happy because we work super hard here.  We have like 30 investigators, and Elder Waite and I found 6 new ones this last week.  I have a giant stake center that is the nicest church building I have ever seen.  My comps name is Casey Jordan Waite.  He dies in March from the mission.  We are going to have some baptisms this next month!  I love you all soo much!  I am awesome no worries.  I have to leave right now.  Please write me again next week and I promise a full email.  I will tell you more next week about SEVILLA.  Just like tortilla. SEVILLA.  IT is HUGE and there is a lot of people here.  Elder Waite is a sweet heart.  Zone leader is crazy.  Next monday I get to go to Málaga so hopefully I get to email next week.
Elder HAFEN

No comments:

Post a Comment