Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 21, 2013 - Family Email

Hey Family how are ya´ll??

Mom Micaela is from Argentina haha but she has been practically raised here in Spain.  Things to look out for here in Spain:
Well just be careful with unattended bags.  Our Stake President just barely got robbed in the church last Sunday.  He had a little side bag and he set it down and it just disappeared.  Also Elder Manning has gotten bags or backpacks stolen from him for just leaving them and someone took off with them.  As far as water goes I have never gotten sick.  There is some areas I have heard where you don´t want to drink the water but where you will be and with me there will be no problems.  As far as food I haven´t gotten sick but some families don´t think that fridges are very important but there will be no problems.  Really Spain is really clean and safe they just don´t know what vacuums are haha.

Well we had a good normal week.  But we got some good news!!  Lidia is going to get baptized this weekend and the dad Luis told me that he wants to get baptized before I take off!  This family is the best!  They keep giving me gifts and feed me.  They made me lunch and here is a little photo of our lunch.  Today we are going to a famous park in Torremolinos.  That´s where they live.  They actually don´t live right in Málaga, they live in a small little town called Torremolinos.  We have to go and spend some time with them on that Thursday.  There is a lot of people that want to meet you guys here in Málaga.  I really would like to spend most of the visiting time with this family.




We haven´t been able to get a hold of the guy from the Philippines because he doesn´t have a phone and we never had time to pass by his house out in Torremolinos.  That was a little sad and he didn´t come to church either!  However we are trying our hardest to go and work with him.  







We had a Training with President Deere, his first counselor and our Bishop this past week so there is a little photo attached.  
President Deere and our Bishop and 1st Counselor
The Assistant to the Presidents

Hey something important!  What is my topic for my homecoming??  I would like to know soon but not too soon.  Ha well sounds like everything is going well back home and I am really tired!!  Sorry my email is so short I don´t know what else to write about!  

CODY

No comments:

Post a Comment