Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012 - Family Email

Hey family how are you??

So yes I got the package!  Thank you all so much!  There is WAY TOO much candy.  I am going to get fat.  I already know the candy is from Heather, she is crazy.  Sorry Jude I couldn´t wait to open the cd´s, but the songs are great, thanks mom!  So it was pretty hot all week, I think I got tan on Saturday I think.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that every Saturday we play soccer so that is nice.  Three weeks ago it hurt so much to run and all but now I am used to it play a lot better. 

So as far as talking tomorrow.  Yes we have Skype.  We are going to talk at the Spainhowers house.  The senor missionary couple have a computer.  So we are trying to figure out the time.  I will let you know by the end of this email.  I am pretty sure I will call at like 8 o clock but I will confirm that.
APs at Zone Conference
 
Well, what I want for Christmas is....

The Family
So this week was great and we had a lot of work.  The family of Maxi is doing great.  They are progressing really well.  So I know they will get baptized.  They all understand baptism really well because we always talk about it.  They may get baptized this weekend so cross your fingers and pray.  They are still coming to church and reading.  I really love this family so much!  The Spanish family is doing great as well.  The oldest daughter kind of had a rebellion against us because she doesn´t like our beliefs on gays and lesbians, but she prayed again when we left.  The mom, two daughters and the little son came to church this Sunday, unreal!!  They also have baptismal dates in January for the 12th.  They are doing really well and I know they will get baptized!!  Also we are teaching two Cubans that want to get baptized.  They are doing well and they have a date as well for the 12th of January.

http://www.mormonchannel.org/more-videos?v=2008190983001  Watch this video it is amazing I cried.  Just copy the link and it will load to the page.  

We also found a lady through a member.  It is the mom of a member and she has potential and we will see where she ends up.  Also we found a family from Colombia that is really nice.  We taught them yesterday, so, they are really new and busy so we will see how that goes.  I know they aren´t married so we will have to see what we can do.  We had a really good week and we kept really busy.  The last three nights I have been able to sleep but I still have a little cough every once in a while so that is annoying when we have to teach but all is well.  

So for Christmas Eve we are going to a members house to eat and then for Christmas Day we have a little district meeting that we have to do.  Then around 6 we are going to the Spainhowers.  So they said we are going to be calling from 6 to 9 our time.  So I will most likely be calling last, so my guess is at like 8 my time okay??  Sorry it´s not very specific but it´s all we got.  They are going to be out of the house until six tomorrow.  

Well that was my week and have questions for tomorrow.
Elder Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment