Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 10, 2012 - Family Email

District Leadership Training in Malaga.
So this week was really good and please don´t worry about me I am fine.  The mission really helps me not to be like depressed or sad or mad.  I feel like I can get through a lot of things now.  Living alone with someone you really don´t get a long with for 3 months is nothing!  So I haven´t gotten the package yet, but my guess is that I will get it today or tomorrow!  Tomorrow I am going to the mission home for District Leader Training so I will get to see some old friends I think.  I think I will see Elder Brown which I miss him a lot.  He was a fun companion.  So I will get a little break tomorrow in the morning for two whole days in the mission home.  I get home on Wednesday night.

Elder Banbury
 
Eating with Elder Estrada and his companion
So this week I had to go back to Sevilla and I finally got my residency card and I am legal in Spain now.  It was a great little trip and I think I have a picture of my venture with Elder Banbury.  We had some extra time in Sevilla so we ended up eating with Elder Estrada and his companion.  It was super fun to be with two of my previous companions.  I love these two kids and they will be friends of mine for forever.  After the trip to Sevilla we had to do a HUGE service project.  Jude if you thought grandma had a lot of garbage in her house you should have seen this ladies home!!  She literally had things stacked to the ceiling.  It has taken over 15 hours to clean out, and the members aren´t even done yet.  I have never been more disgusted in my entire life.  This lady is a hoarder I believe is the word.  After all of that we got to finally teach.  
 
We, as of right now, have 7 baptismal dates.  So cool little story; Alba has been coming to church and the activities and now she wants to get baptized!!  So she will get baptized this weekend we are positive because she wants to go to the temple the next week to do baptisms for the dead.  Also her and Belén are really good friends and now Belén is going to pray to see if she should get baptized with Alba.  So maybe we will have 2 baptisms this week.  We set a baptismal with Antonia, Alba´s mom for the 29th but we will see with her.  She has problems and is one of the most stubborn people I have ever met, but at the same time she is a sweetheart!  So that is what is going on with them.  Paqui and Paqui are doing well.  We had a birthday party for the little Paqui and it went well and a lot of members came.  Rocio and Miguel Ángel are doing good and just waiting to get batized!   So all is going well here in Jaén.  I am running a little short on time because I wrote some other people today.  I love you all and thanks for sending me a package!  Send me some pictures of the deck and the BYU ward.  I love seeing pictures and all that!  
 
Well have a good week and I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment