Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Elder Manning Email to Family

HELLO MAMA HAFEN...

It´s me, Elder Manning. I´m sitting here with my best friend Cody....i mean...Elder Hhafen. haha. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and your family. Your son is my best friend, and has influenced my life in so many ways, I can´t even explain it to you.

I also want you to know, that out of all the moms I´ve seen, you are definitely the best looking. . . GOOD FOR YOU PAPA HAFEN. :) hahaha. Anyways, just wanna say thanks for everything and want you to know that Elder Hafen and I have a long long long long future in front of us. . . so you better get used to me. haha.

LOVE YOU GUYS
-ELDER Nate Manning
aka Thunderknight

No comments:

Post a Comment