Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 20, 2012 - Email to Family

Hello family,
Look at the Pretty Boy :)
 
Well this last week was a lot of work!!  Wow!  Well it was fun I got to see what it takes to set up all the Zone Conferences.  So yeah the Zone Leaders do about everything it takes to set them all up, food, lessons and all the assignments.  It was a lot of fun and Elder Waite doesn´t really tell me what to do, and so I just go and figure it out on my own!  It is a lot of fun.  So this week I did splits with a district leader and I was left here in Sevilla.  I did a really good job and we got 21 futures that day.  Three of those people turned into new investigators that are awesome!  So one of them came to church and loved it!  His name is Wilbur and he is from Peru.  The ward was very nice to him and he called everyone Brother and Sister.  He is super interested and wants to investigate.  The other is a 20 year old year I contacted while my comp (the district leader) was talking to someone else.  Her name is Aneida and is super nice.  She is from Bolivia and we have taught her once, so that was a lot of fun teaching someone around your age.  It is a lot easier to relate the message to them and it is fun and spiritual.  The other lady is named María and she is GOLD.  I contacted her on the street and she is alone her in Spain from Bolivia.  She is awesome.  She has sooooo much interest in the gospel and said I have always wanted to know what is the true church.  She loves to read and investigate she told us.  So that is looking well.  By next week I should have down better what are all my people.  So for now that is a little of what we have that is our work.  We practically gave all of our investigators to Elder Shrewsbury and Elder Seely.  They are awesome and I love them.  They are really good guys.  This last week I did my first baptismal interview in HUELVA!!  It was so much fun returning back there, I practically remember all of it! It was a lot of fun doing the interview, I was a little nervous and the lady was way quiet, but hey she got baptized!  So I really like Elder Seely I will be buddies with him for a while.  They both were in Huelva.  So yeah I talked to Brown for a little.  He said that Sonia is on vacation somewhere.  I didn´t talk long because I was running non stop running the whole thing.  So yeah that is about all.  I kinda broke out a little this week because I was stressed.  They felt like stress zits, the ones that hurt and don´t pop.  But I get to do splits again today and then again with the AP´s that are awesome!  So looks really good!  The house looks really nice and the kitchen, wow.  I wont recognize the house when I get home!  I love you two!!
First Zone Conference as a Zone Leader


 
 Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment