Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Monday, May 21, 2012

May 14, 2012 - Family Email


Okay so that was great to talk to all of you!  I found some really nice pants today that were on sale, so, I bought two pairs that are really nice.  I bought ones with material that won't wear out so I am happy with that purchase.  So I have an accent??  haha dang that is funny.  I have been told by people that I have picked up a good Andalucía accent which is South of Spain accent.  So I went to a Catholic Cathedral today as well and that was fun. I am excited to take you guys around Spain and show you my country.  So yeah we haven´t been teaching any Bolivians. Well I don´t like them because they just don´t progress.  They are really nice humble people, they are just so flaky. So Julian is a boss.  He is practically Mormon he just needs to get in the water.  I really don´t have any more information for you all about them.  It was great to talk to you all and I love you!!!
Hey I am switching appartments in like a week or so.  Send off stuff soon!  I forgot to tell you, plus I am out of Sevilla in like 2 weeks I am sure!!  I love you all!  I have the best family in the world.
Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment