Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

Elder Cody Hafen's Areas

F.Y.I.

We will try to keep you updated with Elder Hafen through his letters and with pictures and slideshows. Most of his pictures and slideshows will be posted at the end of the blog. Thanks :)

Cody's Homecoming Invitation

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011 - Email to Family

Elder Shaver and I in front of the museum
Sorry we never had the opportunity to email on Monday because we were travelling to Córdoba.  We were there because a whole bunch of Elders went there and contacted people for one hour to get some references for the missionaries there.  I never got any but I talked to a lady from Ireland.  So yeah, this lady from Ireland really did not want to talk to me but I corned her.  First I told her we are missionaries from the Church of Christ, but she said I don´t speak Spanish.  I was like you speak English? She said yeah and then I asked her where she was from.  Thats when I attacked her and told her my brother lived in Ireland,where he lived, and all that...even though she didn´t want to hear it.  Then I gave her a card of Jesus Christ.  Basically I just helped out some missionaries in Ireland in the future.  But Córdoba is really pretty.  If you and Dad decide to come to Spain I would go there possibly, they have a cool museum there we got to go see.  It was a Catholic cathedral.  It was cool to see all the pictures of the people.  It was just cool to see how our church really was restored, and there is only one true church.
My family My grandpa Elder Fagersten, My Dad Elder Shaver and my uncle Elder Kirkham.  Elder Fagersten trained my comp and is now training Elder Kirkham
So mailing packages, they are starting to charge the Mission Home for recieving packages that are big.  So they said to send my packages directly to my apartment.  When I find out where I am, send it then and quickly so I receive it.  Right at the beginning of the transfer when I figure out my information I'll let you know.  But Heathers package, that is small, will get through to me and I will have it in a month at the next zone conference.  
Is somewhere in the middle of Huelva
Well so yeah nothing new has really happened.  We teach 2 lessons tonight about the Restoration, that means they are newer investigators!   Well I love you all.  Mom you are awesome and I love you so very much!!!  I've learned to appreciate the kid and parent relationship since I've been on my mission, so, thanks to you and Dad I have perfect examples when I have children
I love you so much!!
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment